International Journal Stereo & Immersive Media
The International Journal on Stereo & Immersive Media is an open access and peer-reviewed journal that aims to reflect on the emergence of our progressively immersive media culture with a historical, critical and contemporary perspective. This immersive media culture depends both on state of the art technologies and on historical and archaeological media that once sought to expand our sensory experiences.
The International Journal on Stereo & Immersive Media welcomes papers addressing one or more of the following themes:
- Stereoscopic Photography and its Visual Cultures (19th to 21st Century);
- Photography, Cinema and Sound Media Archaeologies;
- Scientific and Social History of Early Immersive Media;
- 3D Cinema, Virtual Reality and Video Gaming;
- Media Arts (Visual/Sound) and Immersion;
- Urban Sound Studies;
- Performance and Visual Media;
- Cultural Heritage and Digital Age;
Submissions deadline for next issue: 30 June 2021
(There are no fees payable to submit or publish in this journal)
IJSIM is an annual publication. Whenever the number of articles received by the journal exceeds the size of one issue, a second issue may be published. Similarly, in the years coinciding with the organization of The Internacional Conference on Stereo & Immersive Media, an extra issue can be published.
For any queries please contact: email@example.com