Getting to Lisbon Lisboa
- Air Lisboa International Airport is 7km from the city centre and operates daily flights to and from major cities worldwide. Lisboa Airport has two terminals. Terminal 1 is for International Departures and Domestic Arrivals. Terminal 2 is for Domestic Departures only.
- Aerobus Carris Aerobus no. 91 operates a regular service from the Airport to the city centre. The time table runs from 07:45 until 20:15 every 20 minutes.
Further details here: http://www.ana.pt/portal/page/portal/ANA/.
Lisbon city centre is well provided with public transport services. This guide was prepared so you know how to get (almost) everywhere. If your destination is not covered here, consider your options (on Google Maps, for instance) and travel by bus, train, tram and metro. For more about transports in Lisbon follow:
- Bus and tram (Carris): http://www.carris.pt/
- Train (CP): http://www.cp.pt/
- Subway / Metro: http://www.metrolisboa.pt/
Getting to Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias (ULHT), conference venue.
- Address: Campo Grande 376, 1749-024 Lisbon. On google maps.
- Coordinates: 38.758343, -9.152237
- Bus 701, 717, 736, 747, 750, 767, 778, 798. Nearest stops will be at Campo Grande Norte or Campo Grande (Metro).
- Metro Yellow Line and Green Line. Campo Grande Station.
Getting to Carlos Relvas Studio-House, Golegã, conference venue.
- A bus will tale all conference participants to Golegã on the 20th of June
Here’s a map of the locations with recommended and closer hotels.