1. George Washingon Wilson. (1823-1893). 1860s.
2. William Russell Sedgfield (1826-1902). No 509. Easby Abbey, Yorkshire. Circa 1860.
3. William Morris Grundy (1806-1859). View in Dovedale. Circa 1858. Later postumously published by Elliott
4. Francis Bedford (1816-1894). Guy’s Mill from the River Side. Published by Cooke of Warwick. Circa 1865
5. William May, Davenport. Albert Bridge, Saltash. 1860s.
6. Two contrasting views of the Menai Suspension Bridge. The first by an unknown photographer, the second by Francis Bedford. Both 1860s. In this instance the anonymous photographer has the edge over Bedford.
7. Two contrasting views of the Menai Suspension Bridge. The first by an unknown photographer, the second by Francis Bedford. Both 1860s. In this instance the anonymous photographer has the edge over Bedford.
8. Francis Bedford. Cheltenham. The High Street. 1860s
9. Margate – From end of jetty. Samuel Poulton label. 1860s.
10. Margate Jetty. 1860s.
11. William Russell Sedgfield (1826-1902). Ramsgate Harbour. Dated 1866.
12. Vue du Pont l’Eveque. 1860s.
13. William England (?1816-1896). Views in Switzerland. Vue de Geneve et du lac. mid to late 1860s.
14. The London Stereoscopic Company. Fine hand-tinted view from the 1850s.
15. Studio posed Crinoline Difficulties view from the 1850s. Produced in the UK but retailed in the USA.
16. The Sea. A fishing Boat. Entered at Stationer’s Hall. A fine 1850s view in the manner of Gustav le Gray. Just on the edge of shutter speeds capable of freezing wave motion.
17. Cabinet card size. G.J. Smith, Burlington, Vermont. ‘Camping Party. Shell ???? Point, VT’.